Monday, February 28, 2011

A Small Dose of Tribal

Feeling a bit sluggish from the weekend, an off-the-shoulder knit seemed like the perfect Monday companion. I have so many wool-knit-cashmere slouchy tops because they're just so comfortable! It's like I took my bed to-go for the day : )


Katilyn Clothing Off-the-Shoulder Sweater (Similar here
Citizens of Humanity Jeggings | Enzo Angiolini Pumps 


House of Harlow 1960 Double Tribal Necklace in Green | Ettika Bracelets 


Korcula Laura Ring in Yellow Gold | O.P.I St. Petersburgandy
"Woman on a Journey" Artwork

I've been really into tribal print. And House of Harlow 1960 always has the most gorgeous detailing in all their jewelry pieces. I'm such a big fan of theirs! The only con is that most of the chains that their pendants come on feels super delicate so I'm always paranoid that it's going to snap. But so far so good, no mishaps yet! 

And just in case you're wondering. I got that art piece in the back from a vendor at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. She does amazing work and every piece is one-of-a-kind. It wasn't till I spotted this piece, till I understood the meaning of art speaking to you. Titled "Woman on a Journey" it really struck a chord in me and every time I look at it, it excites me to know that I have such a long road ahead. Carpe diem! The quote "It's not always about the journey, sometimes it's about the destination" comes to mind.

Last day to enter my first blog giveaway! A big thank you to everyone for supporting my blog. I know its not usual for people to start giveaways especially with such few followers, but I can't contain my excitement for starting this blog and just wanted to share this excitement with all of you!

Happy Monday everyone : )

1 comment:

  1. I'm your new follower! :)

    Love your blog!

    www.modishmoxie.com

    Follow back if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...